PAIN IN YOUR 50’s, 60’ or 70’s
Where are you at?
You know you have back pain & other aches & stiffness & you need to do something about it but you’re a bit in the dark on what to do to make it better & are struggling to get going.
You desperately need someone to support & motivate you to exercise without the worry of over-doing as you get older. You have reached a point of feeling fed up & you are sick of feeling drained. It would be amazing to get your body back to the way it used to be.
A physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor or doctor may have recommended more gentle exercise like Pilates or yoga to help you get better & improve your hunched over posture but you’re not liking the idea of going to a large class or commercial gym full of young people. Plus you need far more personal attention than that. You might have tried other things & felt dissatisfied. Plus if you’re honest with yourself you have not done it regularly enough to make a difference. You need a plan that makes you stick to it.
You feel that if you are left to your own devices this will never change as you get older & you’ve hit a critical age now. Motivation, confidence & being consistent are very real struggles for you. Being active daily is just not happening & you’re huffing & puffing going up the stairs. It would be nice to put your socks on easily too.
It’s likely you tend to eat foods that are not that good for you & portion control is an issue. Plus being a healthy weight is a stress for you.
What problems might you be facing right now in this later stage of your life?
Pain & stiffness are holding you back from moving more freely & being able to sit up straight. With your lifestyle and commitments you don’t often allow enough time for you. Plus keeping up with the older kids or grandchildren feels exhausting. It would be nice to spend a few extra hours doing the gardening without making the ‘oooff’ sound when you get back up!
Low energy levels are leaving you feeling frustrated & when you look in the mirror you wish you could see the younger & more healthier looking you
What you need help with right now?
You need someone to work closely with you who can encourage you to take one step at a time in the right direction without over-doing it.
You are keen to work with someone who understands your pain & can help you work through it & it would be amazing if you could move freely again & start doing more of what you love & used to do.
You’re not sure which exercises will help you get better & you need help doing them correctly. You need a friendly professional who’ll encourage you to do it often enough to make the real difference you’re hoping is still out there. You are grateful for having the right professional tell you exactly what you need to do to make it better, in a safe & friendly way.
How can the free 2 week taster help you?
What you have been experiencing is very common at this stage of life & for people just like you, we offer a free & friendly 2 week better ‘back pain’ taster, to get started.
Our free gift to you…
- Identifying your struggles & clarifying what exercise you could do within the 1st 2 weeks to start improving your back pain & stiffness & moving more freely.
- Discover posture & core tips you can easily practise at home to help you look & feel better.
- We’ll chat about what’s been holding you back & look at common excuses & give you guidance on how to work through these ‘bad habits’.
- We’ll check if you’re a healthy weight or not & we’ll guide you on the next steps to changing your weight sensibly with foods that energise you rather than leave you feeling sluggish & we’ll start to get a handle on portion control.
- We will give you a 2 week plan that truly gives you a taster of what we do for people in their 50’s, 60’s & 70’s.
- By the 2nd week if this is right for someone like you, we can chat about your decision to work more with us after the free taster. Plus we can explain the different options of working with us either personally 1to1, closely with a friend or partner, or in a small group of like-minded people with similar issues.
So all you need to do to get started is simply fill in your details & click to book in. Spaces are very limited so do it today.
We’re really excited about welcoming you & sharing our free 2 week plan to get motivated to reduce aches, pains and stiffness and boost energy in laterlife.